Florence Silverstein © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Have you ever caught yourself worrying about things you can do nothing about or worrying for no reason at all? This kind of internal, self-generated stress is one of the most important kinds of stress to understand and manage.
Some people become addicted to the kind of hurried, tense, lifestyle that results from being under stress. They even look for stressful situations and feel stress about things that aren't stressful.
Is this you?
Let's work together to create a program based on these four power steps to reduce stress:
1. Eat meals that are tasty, healthy and economical
2. Participate in a yoga exercise program
3. Participate in a meditation program
4. Practice a time management program that enables you to have more enjoyable time with your family, friends and at social events.
The result will be:
1. Improved communication and relationships
2. Improved concentration and focus
3. More stable moods
4. Increased sense of control of time and activity
5. Better physical health and peace of mind
You deserve a joyous life. Contact me today to talk about how we can work together.
"The body heals with play, the mind heals with laughter, and the spirit heals with joy." –– Proverb